greenmech tracked chipper

grf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all the ones I've had on long term hire (brand new 430's) and the 528's I've owned have been crap at taking in the material. Maybe I'm just spoiled by big american and swedish chippers, but I swear the TW190 was a FAR better machine than the Jensen. Jensen infeed is a rubbish fragile weak design. In my opinion....

not @ all cant fault the jensen if was not up to standard it would have been sold a long time ago as was the sub stanerd krap chip & the tw190 :laugh1:

Was the TW 190 not v good either, never had howt to do with them to be honest but thought they were better built than a 150. What was wrong with it? nearly got a 150 last year.

I dunno. even early skodas werent bad - used to keep winning rally's, thats for sure. Got to say though, VW certainly made them into a world beater. Nobody laughs at an exec driving an Octavia...

Now if we could get VW to build a chipper...

Sounds like you must have forgotten Ed.

Back in the proclimber forum days i remember you comparing a list of various chippers to the equivelant car.:001_rolleyes:

At that time the greenmech was a skoda.

You remember it now, it probably was about 5 years ago:sneaky2: