Show your tractors

Will Cobb

Not a tractor, but its ideal for the areas we go into! Can shift a fair amount of logs in one go!

10032012115.jpg.09a47638be974d8f9065269dd20e6de7.jpg

09032012111.jpg.b122792ec56c3080e413e7bc3c920e07.jpg

29052011035.jpg.b05140a4ffefe5bd0612f9ec9adb019a.jpg

built the trailer myself and used it for a good 6 months before selling it on. Currently building the MK2 version that will be galvanised and have larger tyres on it. Quad is a Honda Foreman 400

TBH I dont know :blushing:

Can you tell from this picture ?

Looks like a 2 lever gearbox to me, unless the third lever is hidden.

1234R on the big lever and low-start-high on the smaller one.

I presume its a 265. Early ones were 8 speed, later ones were 12 speed.

Glass is easily got for Sankey cabs, doors etc are trickier..

S.70330 Cab Glass Massey Ferguson CB12-97

Yup! I wasnt that fussed before we got it, was brother wanted one - i was happy with a loader tractor. Had it 3 years now and its been a brilliant purchase.

Rubbish in fields though, as all handlers are. After this pic was taken i took it down small hill in field behind my cottage, put boom out over wall into garden and emptied bucket into my shed....... couldnt get handler back up to farm so had to get dad to come rescue me with tractor :blushing:

When the garden shed is past its best and i pull her down. The new one is getting put somewhere with better access!! :laugh1:

Edited by DCS6800i
really bad spelling

They do look it in pic but can assure you they arnt. Standard ag. tyres JCB dealer fits to all 520's. We put them on her when we bought her and apart for in sheds and 1 concrete pad at doorway she lives on hardcore and mud so theres very little wear.

Neighbour has a JD handler and ok it lifts 1tonne more, and reaches 2meters farther as the JCB but its like 3 times the size. Damned amazing what the 520 can do for its size! For those not in the know heres it parked beside a Ford 7740 (95hp) tractor.....

Jcbandford.jpg.30d0d0d4cb03517141327b83ad52c15c.jpg