High Scale Sequoia

Mark Bolam

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No video but hundreds of pictures, I put some on here then took them off, some are on my Facebook page. I took them off here because I just couldn't be bothered with the trust fund lobbyists response.

Thanks Mark, it was only my third crane job, the others being eight or nine years ago, I was very rusty, a few mistakes but thanks to Reg for the perfect advice to take my time.

I'm looking forward to doing more now.

OK, I will sort out some pictures in the meantime...

Trust fund lobbyists? They are the people, for what ever reason, sit behind their keyboards in far flung corners of the globe criticizing other peoples work. Most of these people are really rather dire at what they do and mistake qualifications with talent.

Some, despite never visiting a country, think that they have the right to criticize an ancient practice that we do all the time, we of course, being adults, would not dream of doing the same to them.

But really what Trust Fund Lobbyists are are just that, trust fund lobbyists, they have sufficient funds behind them to be able to take their supposed higher ground, most of the time you will find that these people have made these funds carrying out dubious practices that they have now chosen to conveniently forget.

Bit of a rant there. :)