Aborted job so what do we do instead?

Mick Stockbridge

i would never of believed that text on a screen can influence feelings so much, i have sat here crying with laughter, crying with emotion, raging with idiots, feeling bad for saying something, feeling great for others liking what i say. it is a whirlwind of emotion this arbtalk stuff, but i find when i meet someone face to face it all becomes clear, i love it when huck gets all !!!!!!!!!!!, because i know he is shouting at the laptop in his living room, and i reckon all his kids just laugh at crazy dad in the corner, now i have met dean i know he is patiently trying to explain things to folk and stays nice and calm. Mark bolam is just a laugh, at least i can understand him on here lol.but mick must be the best though, i thought he was going to be so different compared to when you meet him, but the second you here him talk and his humour he is hilarious, one of the nicest guys i have ever met. he cracks me up:thumbup:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtual GROUP hug! I love you guys!

Stevie's comment about shouting/crying/laughing/shaking with fear etc. at computer screen was so true.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you all for a couple of hours and go and make some broadband tokens by dealing with some ignorant people who want some tree work doing....:001_tongue:

Sorry I haven't been on, broadband has been down in my area..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie, I knew how you would take it all worried that you may have upset Robert and Rich, thats why I PM'd both of them first to make sure they knew what was happening.

Hahaha, I can remember a certain topping trees thread where everyone else knew it was a wind up except me :001_rolleyes:

Thanks Robert for joining in, you sound a bit like me, too soft hearted to get really toed in :laugh1: I hate hurting peoples feelings