Which Echo machines do you use?

Mark_Skyland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a echo srm 330 brush cutter / trimmer was new in 2003 it gets about 6 hours work a week from march to mid october on lawn rounds plus other clearance jobs use a mix from 2.4mm line n 4mm line it gets abused never had a air filter or plug change and it just keeps on ticking on never let me down.

run a echo cs330t chainsaw for 6 years into last year due to buying newsaw again never let me down that only had 2 anti vib bushs a plug n filter sits in the workshop as a spare saw

runned a echo cs4200 es for 7 years again never let me down only replaced 2 anti vibe rubber mounts just sold it 2 months ago to a farmer

and now currently been using the cs360tes for about 16 months and cant fault it only had to replace a brake handle as a dropped the saw from about 20ft up on to a concret path for me there engines a spot on dont be put off by the cheap plastic looking bodys there tough enough

Congratulations with the new dealer status, they are in my opinion the best pro saws out there just on reliability and ease of tuning.

The little 390 is a little ripper, stunning saw, much like the old ms200 rear handle was from stihl.

Fully agree re CS-390, absolute cracker! I have the 390 and an Echo pole saw, both are well built and great value. Echo all the way from now on, stick Husky/Stihl up yer hoop!😄

Barry only started getting the info on the site today so it will take a few days before we have them all on there(well the ones we are stocking)

No small one yet, its on order but no stock until feb sometime, the CS-360TES, CS-390ESX, CS-510sx(i think its that model number) CS-620SX and one of the cheapest ones.

Sorry, not up to speed on the model numbers yet in fact it was only this morning that the rep called round to place the order.

Will also be stocking the echo two stroke oil and spare parts. Hedge trimmers, blowers etc at a later date.

I ordered a 360TES yesterday (finally gave in to temptation) unfortunately the price on your site was a bit steep for me so I bought it elsewhere at just shy of £275 inc vat + delivery. You will have to negotiate a bit harder with Echo to be more competitive.

I ordered a 360TES yesterday (finally gave in to temptation) unfortunately the price on your site was a bit steep for me so I bought it elsewhere at just shy of £275 inc vat + delivery. You will have to negotiate a bit harder with Echo to be more competitive.

I'm struggling to believe that price ! u sure it wasn't £375 including VAT ?

Definitely the right price not a typo.

Coming from Italy, I have dealt with the company before downside is communication is not great & delivery can take a week or two longer than stated but the prices are very good.

They also sell a lot of Chinese junk so if you don't recognise the brand name on something it's probably generic chinese rubbish that won't last.

http://www.damistore.it/chainsaw-pruning-echo-cs-360-tes-professional-35-8-cc-2-hp.html

Same supplier on ebay.

Motosega da Potatura ECHO CS 360 TES Professionale 35,8 cc - 2 Hp | eBay

Price breakdown from bill with emails etc... blanked out, (paid via paypal so full buyer protection but inflated exchange rate):

Description Unit price Qty Amount

Chainsaw pruning ECHO CS 360 TES Professional 35.8 cc - 2 Hp

Item Number SAP_ECM CS 360 TES €286.89 EUR 1 €286.89 EUR

Subtotal €286.89 EUR

Tax €63.11 EUR

Total €350.00 EUR

Payment €350.00 EUR

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as*****

Payment sent to ******

From amount £274.70 GBP

To amount €350.00 EUR

Exchange rate: 1 GBP = 1.27414EUR