chipper blades

maxi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would only buy genuine why spend all that money on a chipper to save a couple of quid on the most important part

I agree

Absolute bollocks. The steel used by Saturn knives is Swedish Udderholme tool steel, Basically the absolute best in the world. Every billet sold is x ray tested before it leaves the foundry. Their machining work is of the highest quality. Saturns knives are equal if not better than any OE knives.

I would be carefull casting aspertions if you dont know the full technical and engineering processes that go into tool steel knife manufacturing...

Ed

At least the Manufacturer/Distributor understands the products that a customer requires i.e varients on models. Oh and correct Model numbers.

Not quite sure what your saying. Are you saying that an aftermarket knife company might supply a a knife for a TW150 when they acually need a TW190 knife?

As long as the measurements are the same, there will be no problem?

All the aftermarket supplier does is copy the existing knife dimensions. In a lot of cases the Aftermarket manufacturer might well be manufacturing the OE knives.