Immigration and poverty

aspenarb

By most standards places like Europe are the"best". Why do you think people sneak into Britain hiding beneath a lorry if our country wasn't better than theirs?

Do you really think letting in migrants with no money/ education/ skills improves the life's of Brits? Why should brits be left on council house waiting lists when migrants skip the queue....

Sometimes you have to think bigger and not just about ourselves, maybe it will effect us in some way, but my personal opinion is I would rather do that to help other people who need it a lot more than most "Brits". Sharing a house with a few people to spread costs for instance to help people in horrible situations in my opinion is worth it. But none of our opinions will ever work simply because we all disagree on what is important haha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple and to the point. As I have stated before when the takers out number the makers soon enough all supply and demand economies will come full stop. I believe based on the video that time has come for many countries. The act of a few EU leaders to allow the most recent influx of people from North Africa to enter fellow neighboring member states is just one more shining example of utter stupidity and destruction of indigitious people presently residing there. My cousin in Poland is scared to death because of her governments actions on allowing the new wave of people into her country. Sadly this the price the makers have to pay in order for the takers to remain in power. How long social welfare systems can continue to support this invasion remains to be seen.

easy-lift guy

"One more shining example of utter stupidity and destruction of indigenous people presently residing there."

Oh the irony.

By most standards places like Europe are the"best". Why do you think people sneak into Britain hiding beneath a lorry if our country wasn't better than theirs?

Do you really think letting in migrants with no money/ education/ skills improves the life's of Brits? Why should brits be left on council house waiting lists when migrants skip the queue....

Maybe it's because we're an easy ride, because we and our government are so bloody stupid, maybe? Just maybe!

Renting shouldnt stop you.

Heard lots of people saying its the right thing to do, but not actually heard of anyone taking in "refugees".

Yea your right, I might go and ask my landlord, I don't think he will let us but worth a try. Thanks for the heads up :)