Road rage tonight Who should given away thanks

mendiplogs

Similar story,

15 plate Discovery 4 pulls out on me round some parked cars. Expects me to stop almost instantly but the trailer is fully loaded with chip. Of course I carry on as normal and smash his wing mirror off with the mesh sides on the trailer.

I could see the look of fear in his eyes as the trailer was approaching his new toy.

Bit of amusement, brightened my day.

Sad thing is he probably bullys people all the time on the roads. Maybe when the bill from Land Rover comes through he'll think twice.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar story,

15 plate Discovery 4 pulls out on me round some parked cars. Expects me to stop almost instantly but the trailer is fully loaded with chip. Of course I carry on as normal and smash his wing mirror off with the mesh sides on the trailer.

I could see the look of fear in his eyes as the trailer was approaching his new toy.

Bit of amusement, brightened my day.

Sad thing is he probably bullys people all the time on the roads. Maybe when the bill from Land Rover comes through he'll think twice.

Hi mate there easy to write off have a jok easy to write off easy there is a bar Justin underneath the bumper Twist that bar and i'm bang goes your new truck oh well by German thanks John

Hi all on way back bath tonight on the opposite side to me on the right hand side there was an Argos Lorry just outside small village lane so the lorry was on my right not on my side road and in front lorry there was parked cars small road right here goes a white van man come the road I was half way past the lorry and the chap in van was going mad he moved up to my bumper ok to Sonia we have one here so turn the engine off and sat there and he was moaning I said I'm not going back you got a give way to me so we sat there for 3 minutes then in end he moved back he was going mad I could stay there all night it was my right way not his what do you all think thanks Jon 👍👍👍

I understand your point of view. I am sure you believe you had the right of way and sitting your ground and making the other driver back up may have been the correct response, however how would you have handled an ambulance or police car attempting to respond to a call while a road way was blocked?

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. I am not sure who would have blinked first if either emergency situation had arisen only pointing out an obvious road hazard when someone has to either save face or do the right thing.

easy-lift guy

I understand your point of view. I am sure you believe you had the right of way and sitting your ground and making the other driver back up may have been the correct response, however how would you have handled an ambulance or police car attempting to respond to a call while a road way was blocked?

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. I am not sure who would have blinked first if either emergency situation had arisen only pointing out an obvious road hazard when someone has to either save face or do the right thing.

easy-lift guy

Hi TED NOW YOUR TAKING OUT OF LINE TED WOULD SEEN police car ambulance or fire engine or doctor with a blue light on or any other blue lights first responder I would've stopped and got out of his way and let him buy as I always do or I'm told if there is no way out of the way of the blue light then speed up then pullover thanks to John

Hi TED NOW YOUR TAKING OUT OF LINE TED WOULD SEEN police car ambulance or fire engine or doctor with a blue light on or any other blue lights first responder I would've stopped and got out of his way and let him buy as I always do or I'm told if there is no way out of the way of the blue light then speed up then pullover thanks to John

Your missing my point. Of course any one would have gotten out of the way if they had seen or heard either a police car or ambulance. If another car was trying to get around either car and was left wondering who would move first now more people are involved. I have seen this before and accidents occure because of confrontations between Two drivers or even passengers. It's just not worth it in the larger scheme of things, at least not here in the states.

Take care.

Ted

Your missing my point. Of course any one would have gotten out of the way if they had seen or heard either a police car or ambulance. If another car was trying to get around either car and was left wondering who would move first now more people are involved. I have seen this before and accidents occure because of confrontations between Two drivers or even passengers. It's just not worth it in the larger scheme of things, at least not here in the states.

Take care.

Ted

Hi TED OVER water they different ways of dealing with it I just took the keys out the ignition seat in the car it was my right way the lorry driver said that to thanks Jon

Good for you. Friend of mine was driving her lease car across a busy, single lane bridge as she had priority. A van came at speed from the opposite direction. By now she was over half way when they met nose to nose with him arguing & getting abusive. After a few seconds traffic built up behind both as she'd switched off her engine, locked up & calmly showed the van driver her keys as she smiled & dropped them in the river, then walked off home. Foolish, irresponsible...oh yes, but how satisfying eh? She was still chuckling when she heard the radio announcement later on local radio.