Morrisons to create new milk brand for framers

mendiplogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harold Wilson’s government stopped free milk for 11 to 18 year olds in 1968

In 1971 Margaret Thatcher under Ted Heath's government stopped milk for 7 to 11 year olds in England

So Labours decision cut more than the Conservatives, who forever take the blame for all of it.

I support the farmers for a better deal for milk

N

my mate stopped milking about a month ago he was getting 18p a lt from the processors and collected every second day. the processors remove all the butterfat and put back the minimum amount for the type of milk you buy, also never got paid on time

I do not know if Morrison's process there own milk even if they do it will not benefit all of the countries dairy farmers

I still buy glass bottled milk from a local dairy farm door step delivery it costs 57p per pint after the last price increase I was debating whether to stop it and get it from the supermarket and said NO I will support my local dairy farm and my local milkman but it was a near thing when the supermarket was selling 2 lts for eighty odd pence

All they need to do is put the price up, we will all still buy the same amounts of milk from the same shop every week.

Ive done a bit of research into this so I know the facts. ahem

There has never ever been a conversation in the history of conversations (and this dates back to ancient times well over 100 years ago when caveman had to milk dinosaurs!) that contained the words " So where do you do your shopping then? .... I go to XX supermarket because the milk is cheap"

Never happened and according to scientist boffins it never will, so Mr asda and Mr tesco stop feeding us full of """" that we need cheap milk and bread or we wont walk into your shop.

The day I have to worry about the price of milk is the day I realise I am a lazy git and should get off my arse and do a bit of work.

my mate stopped milking about a month ago he was getting 18p a lt from the processors and collected every second day. the processors remove all the butterfat and put back the minimum amount for the type of milk you buy, also never got paid on time

I do not know if Morrison's process there own milk even if they do it will not benefit all of the countries dairy farmers

I still buy glass bottled milk from a local dairy farm door step delivery it costs 57p per pint after the last price increase I was debating whether to stop it and get it from the supermarket and said NO I will support my local dairy farm and my local milkman but it was a near thing when the supermarket was selling 2 lts for eighty odd pence

Hi DAVE milk off the farmer is great mate we all need help out small suppliers of produce so I would pay 57p a pint for it off the farm thanks John