Leylandii plantation - cost effective way to remove?

There's not an enormous amount of brash in a plantation as it's just the tops.

If you have somewhere to put it, stack it and leave it 3 years. It makes good firewood but takes 3 years for the sap to go away.

Me and mine burn well over 50 tons a year running our houses.

If you are considering chipping it for biomass it needs to be dried. I would not buy the chip unless it had been left until all the resin dries. 3 years depending on diameter? The resin on the chip will stick it to the sensors and stop the boiler feed. You might sell to someone unfamiliar with biomass chip problems but those who know will not touch it until the wood is dry and the resin is solid.

Hello Zeissman. A very quick way to remove it all is with one of our power-pack excavator mulchers. it will mulch a tree of that size every 30 seconds or so. [ame=

]
[/ame]

This takes the stumps down to ground level as well, so you can mow it after you seed it.

PM me, if you want to get some prices. Thanks. Justin.

I would be happy to provide a price for the work for you, sounds perfect for a shear and jenz chipper to me. There is no need to stack it for three years, a good price can be had for it green as there is going to be very little vegetation on the inside. Stumps can be either mulched or lifted out with out an issue. Contact me in 07977106671 if you would like a price