advice please.

gnfencer

Now I've never cut a tree before but I do own a lumberjack shirt,

And have access to a hacksaw, and garden shredder I also have a very fetching hi viz vest which I trust will suffice for health and safety.

Do you have plenty extension cables for the garden shredder? You'd feel a bit of a clown if you set your shredder up and the cable never reached the customers house.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have plenty extension cables for the garden shredder? You'd feel a bit of a clown if you set your shredder up and the cable never reached the customers house.

Garden shredder !! Whata cowboy. The mrs's kitchen blender does just as good a job , is more reliable and cheaper too so more profit for me. - I think it has a longer lead. With a nail for a fuse its just as powerful. Its good for mixing sand and cement for patios too..

never thought to check about the extensive cable forn the shredder,

ill get Denzil on the case , after hes finished taking his medication,

6you guys on here are so friendly and helpful

as for kitchen blender, do you think im stupid? i know its not for that you dummy!

Shane, i'll put you on my list, ive a good guy who goes on the roller for me his name is Colin Donkeypaddock,

Just be sure and not leave any full tins of beer lying around,

he also has a very strange fetish, involving women lying face down in ditches with paint tins rammed in a very uncomfortable place,

apart form that he's a harmless fellow,

never thought to check about the extensive cable forn the shredder,

ill get Denzil on the case , after hes finished taking his medication,

6you guys on here are so friendly and helpful

as for kitchen blender, do you think im stupid? i know its not for that you dummy!

This job is obviously out of Denzils' and your skill-set.

You can get straightforward advice from Mr Plogs.

Hope this helps.

You could even go for ISO9000 accreditation.

As long as you publish performance targets and can be seen to meet them then away you go!

An example could be that you never lose more than one team member on any job, or at least 2% of customers are satisfied. As long as you can prove you meet these targets you will be highly respected as a Quality company. The world will be your clam.

Shane, unfortunately Colin can't do the rolling of your driveway, his tag dictates he can't go near schools, or people houses and has a 7 pm.curfew,

Anyway I'm going to buy a new chainsaw with the money from the job this weekend, not your usual huskvarnish or sihll rubbish, I'm going to blow it all on a ryobi, then once I buy I'm I can call myself a tree surgeon, as it appears the only qualification required is to have once done a days gardening, ( and I used to have a window box outside my flat) and own a chainsaw.