Farmers take milk off shelves at large supermarkets Re price of milk

mendiplogs

Hi john it not going to small farmers of say 200)600 Arces it going the very large ones that are land banking land of say 1000 Arces and there's lots around with 5000)10000 around and loads more then that thanks jon

You're right Jon, it ain't going to tenant farmers, it's going to land owners. That's the travesty!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what grips me. Never mind "Benefit Street" if Joe Public knew how much grant funding went into agriculture there'd be an uproar. Furthermore, if they knew how much was pointlessly wasted there'd be even more!

Heard a quote from a Cornish dairy farmer bemoaning that PROFIT was down 96k this year.... That's PROFIT down 96k! There must have been some bloody fat years before then.

I guess that would have been whole milk instead of fat free milk:sneaky2:

easy-lift guy

I guess that would have been whole milk instead of fat free milk:sneaky2:

easy-lift guy

Ask that farmer how much he has invested?

I remember during the big freeze a few years back spending 12 hours on Christmas Day, and the days before and after thawing out the parlour.

Farming is a thankless occupation.

That's exactly what grips me. Never mind "Benefit Street" if Joe Public knew how much grant funding went into agriculture there'd be an uproar. Furthermore, if they knew how much was pointlessly wasted there'd be even more!

Heard a quote from a Cornish dairy farmer bemoaning that PROFIT was down 96k this year.... That's PROFIT down 96k! There must have been some bloody fat years before then.

Do you know how much it costs the farmers to start work every morning?

Ask that farmer how much he has invested?

I remember during the big freeze a few years back spending 12 hours on Christmas Day, and the days before and after thawing out the parlour.

Farming is a thankless occupation.

Ask yourself how much the farmer or any one in business has invested?

No one forces anyone to pick an occupation and there are no guarantees in business. If anyone in any business receives benefits from the government they are no longer working for them selfs, they are working for the government.

As long as any business seeks financial aide or benefit in order to sell goods or services that business is part of the government, in turn is beholden to the government when it comes to producing goods and services. It's a vicious circle with every one sniping against one another.

For anyone else or another company that does not seek or derive benefit from government funded intervention your ahead of the game, however your still playing the game and funding your competition thinking something is just not right here:sneaky2:

easy-lift guy