So how do deal with telesales ring up thanks

mendiplogs

Hello sir this is a life style survey would you please answer a few questions.

Who supplies your electric " next door do"

Pardon ""next door do"

Next door " shhh not so ffffing loud they'll hear"

Or

"Where do you get your electric from"

We have to ffffing giant hamsters over six foot they are, they run inside great big wheels in the garden and generate electricity, keeps the kids amused teasing them to spin the wheels.

Or

"Hello is that Mr Smith"

Yes

"I would like to ask a few questions"

Are its you thanks for password, sorry it all got a bit messy but there is a tidy up crew coming in now, F@?k me its up the walls and every where, right set of screamers this lot , still there dealt with".

"Pardon"

We'll photo the body bag for invoicing

Usually hang up by now

I could go on, they are a nuisance but fill in a spare minute or two through the day, I have a target set that they must hang up before me.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oriental gentleman called me about my recent car accident.With his accent and my best broad Yorkshire we did our best to communicate.

Him.Where is car now?

Me. Getten shot on it

Him What

Any way this went on for a while with me going off to find the old documents I had on said vehicle.

Five minutes passed and I was more than surprised to find him still on the end of the phone.

He wanted the make and reg no of the car so he could check the details on his computer, he kept saying that there must be some mistake as he could not find my car on his database, after five attempts at putting the reg no in he slammed the phone down on me, cant think why?

The reg no ? oh yes p155 **F

It takes time..................but waste their time. They get very pissed off if you drag them out for a couple of minutes and then tell them that the all that time the call had been diverted to the national fraud office, has been recorded and traced.

Or tell them that they have the wrong number..............the person they called (usually your name) has not lived here (or used this number) for at least 5 years.

They are used to abuse but just mess them about..................they soon get the hint.

I used to do the same with JWs etc. who use to knock on the front door. I would stand there and debate with them for a long time. Eventually they would go of their own accord............and never come back.

It takes time..................but waste their time. They get very pissed off if you drag them out for a couple of minutes and then tell them that the all that time the call had been diverted to the national fraud office, has been recorded and traced.

Or tell them that they have the wrong number..............the person they called (usually your name) has not lived here (or used this number) for at least 5 years.

They are used to abuse but just mess them about..................they soon get the hint.

I used to do the same with JWs etc. who use to knock on the front door. I would stand there and debate with them for a long time. Eventually they would go of their own accord............and never come back.

Hi mate wrong no ones good too mate just need to waste there time to thanks Jon

1) Many of them get your number when you're buying something online and are forced to stick in a phone number (which they then pass on). If I know they have no reason to ring me I've started sticking in my local MPs number

2) TPS seems to be a complete waste of time as they never react if you complain. I needed a new home phone so i splashed out on a BT truecall model which forces callers to announce themselves before it rings the handset and allows you to block any you don't want. Anyone who rings you regularly just add them and they come straight through without the hassle. It's incredible what a month of having had it has done to nuisance calls - from 10 a day to probably 3 a week (and even those don't bother to go through to the second stage)

3) If anyone does get through these barriers my plan is to tell them not interested, but know a man who might be and give them your number :)