WANTED: Discovery 3 Commercial 5-10k Budget

QuattroKev

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased I got shot of mine without burning my fingers

No need to rub it in :lol: because people love them so much the lack of depreciation after a year made up for the cost of repairs. It was one of those vehicles that was on the edge of a cliff sorry to see yours has toppled global but you should get your 2.7 litre cheaper than trying to find a 3 LR.

I have looked at all the options and my conclusion is just buy the 3 litre hilux and gloss over the towing limit.

No need to rub it in :lol: because people love them so much the lack of depreciation after a year made up for the cost of repairs. It was one of those vehicles that was on the edge of a cliff sorry to see yours has toppled global but you should get your 2.7 litre cheaper than trying to find a 3 LR.

I have looked at all the options and my conclusion is just buy the 3 litre hilux and gloss over the towing limit.

Hi Steve I'm going again soon to look at hilux to thanks Jon

Hi Steve I'm going again soon to look at hilux to thanks Jon

So u say vw is the best but going to look at hilux??

Always had toyotas but having disco as you can't toe a 3.5 ton trailer even empty legally with a hilux

So u say vw is the best but going to look at hilux??

Always had toyotas but having disco as you can't toe a 3.5 ton trailer even empty legally with a hilux

Hi LOGS if your doing loads of miles the VW EATS THE MILES UP IVE NOT CASH FOR VW AS THERE £36k for the top one and a Toyota is only £23k thanks Jon

what is it apart from expencive

This is the cam belt tensioner, it bolts in to the oil pump housing, another common fault where previously Land Rover have payed for repairs & even engines but not interested in this. The tensioner pulls completely out of the housing, unfortunately at 60mph valves get bent etc. 123K mileage. Mine has just had the egr valves go.... £700.

This is the cam belt tensioner, it bolts in to the oil pump housing, another common fault where previously Land Rover have payed for repairs & even engines but not interested in this. The tensioner pulls completely out of the housing, unfortunately at 60mph valves get bent etc. 123K mileage. Mine has just had the egr valves go.... £700.

Hi mate your not going keep it now are you thanks hope get fixed cheap thanks Jon