Need a big saw.

Daythe trees

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That big old Stihl has got some torque Big Beech . :001_smile:

That it has stubby, not in that video but in the other, I cut a full bar width slab off going down the grain on a 50" oak and lifting the rear handle with both hands and giving it some "serious grief" and she kept on pulling like a landrover :thumbup:

That it has stubby, not in that video but in the other, I cut a full bar width slab off going down the grain on a 50" oak and lifting the rear handle with both hands and giving it some "serious grief" and she kept on pulling like a landrover :thumbup:

Jon will like that . You said Stihl and Landrover in the same post :biggrin:

Hi NEACH THERES A 090 on the bay mate for sale £1000 plus are they loads better then a 880 for just RINGING UP THANKS JON

They are not as fast, but they where not manufactured for that. They eat torque for lunch when running 60"+ bars when the 880's just give up. How many 088 have you seen in the rain forest? I rest my case.

An 090/070 run 7 tooth sprockets but can be upgraded to 8 or even 9's if your in it for speed. There where several on arborsite used as hot saws!!

Bit ambitious at 900 as one sold other day for 450. Bargain. Should of bought it really.

Thanks Jon

I've got 14 saws here over 90cc 10 of them you would need a winch to get them up a tree :thumbup::lol:

These are for sale

2 x ps-7910. 24"-28" sugihara /Oregon bar. new

1 x ps-9010. 24"-32" sugihara / Oregon bar, on order

1 x Efco 199 36" bar second hand

1 x husqvarna 394xpg usa spec 24" -30" sugihara / Oregon bar in transit

1 x stihl Ms 650 not sure what bar size it's a trade in due in next week

Happy to help with any info

Still got the 394 mate?