Rural crime to be ignored by police.

spiral

Hardly any voters in rural parts. Whereas the mass electorate are townies. Plus coppers might struggle to rise in the ranks through rural arrest rates but there's more chance of them doing so where arrest/conviction rates are presently highest.

Plus the people who seemingly matter, are town & city based. A farm gets done-over twice in three years or a rural arb company get run out of business, after being cleared out three times in two years and we know about it but not many else.

But if Lord Muck has the cream stolen off his milk by sparrows, he and his bottles get an armed guard, at the tax payers expense. While plod search all the bushes.

Or Tesco sells baked beans cheaper than its rivals for a week. The townies, (majority of voters) take a 6mth. interest in the movement of small food stuffs across borders, the poverty of the S.American bean worker, push the government to an enquiry on cheap and fake imports of baked beans; but still go out to get their baked beans for a week, at 2p less per pack of four. And the whole country knows about it.

A big retailer takes a slight loss on one item and a mass killing on general profit. The voters eventually lose interest in bean movement, having moved their interest to cheap custard. Lord Muck has the Lord Chief Justice on speed dial. Rural crime is still not known or cared about by the masses, (Besides, it's only a farmer. Not really important. Give them a call when the farmer moves to S.America and starts exporting custard.) When the good good land will become available to concrete over, to build another big store and second-house the voter that matters. And somewhere forgotten in all this, is a sparrow doing 3mths. to life and a couple Chief Constable who've got an efficiency pay bonus.

Spot on we need a LIKE button

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the police forces in the UK are now ltd companies interested in only one thing, making money, theres not a lot to be made investigating crimes when time can be better spent harrasing and fleecing motorists and sheeple in the cities, we are slowly returning to a asystem where, unless you pay for private security forces, you will have no protection. Our caravan dwelling friends realised this years ago and started to make the best of it, the eastern europeans are just following on on there heels. unless you start talking protection of your own property into your own hands, you are going to keep getting fleeced, and even if it comes to the use of force, be prepared to go there

the police forces in the UK are now ltd companies interested in only one thing, making money, theres not a lot to be made investigating crimes when time can be better spent harrasing and fleecing motorists and sheeple in the cities, we are slowly returning to a asystem where, unless you pay for private security forces, you will have no protection. Our caravan dwelling friends realised this years ago and started to make the best of it, the eastern europeans are just following on on there heels. unless you start talking protection of your own property into your own hands, you are going to keep getting fleeced, and even if it comes to the use of force, be prepared to go there

Whats their Company number???

999. Stupid!:001_tt2:

That far too short:001_rolleyes: mine is way longer than that.

I think you are confusing a "phone number" with a "Company number", they are very different :001_rolleyes:

One is issued by BT, the other is from Companies House :001_rolleyes:

I'm guessing your not Limited :001_rolleyes:

That far too short:001_rolleyes: mine is way longer than that.

I think you are confusing a "phone number" with a "Company number", they are very different :001_rolleyes:

One is issued by BT, the other is from Companies House :001_rolleyes:

I'm guessing your not Limited :001_rolleyes:

T'was ment as a joke huck!

I am indeed limited.... Very limited!

a little digging on the registers will get you all the information you require, police forces, courts, councills, (athough some have gotten wise and are now non limited componies, a little more difficult to find, but look for cheif execs on registers, they still show up) the major political parties, united kingdom ltd (dont believe me, look it up), every one of them are out to make a profit off our backs.....power breeds corruption, absolute power=total corruption