Jeremy clarkson get push but mate stick by jeremy thats good mates

mendiplogs

Mark,

I shouldn't really comment as we escaped and live in the French Alps, I just don't like the way Clarkson is seen as good as he doesn't give a **** and supposedly represents the common man. you cannot hit people and laugh it off!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Clarkson and his Tory chums.

They've certainly made it easier for me to make a living than under the last 'it's all gone' regime.

Maybe he got too big for his boots though? The private jet comment is a fair one.

Do you know what? We'll never know because we weren't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I agree,

The last regime did more damage to the UK than Hitler, yet people have short memories when it comes to the election.

N

HI EGGS it from other shows sold around world or what the BBC HAS MADE THEN THEY GO ON ABOUT A STEAK IT TAKES THE P:lol::thumbup1::thumbup1: mate thanks jon :thumbup:

From what little I can find, Top Gear earned £42 million worldwide last year. Not to be sneezed at mind.

From what little I can find, Top Gear earned £42 million worldwide last year. Not to be sneezed at mind.

HI EGGS I SEE YOUR POINT MATE :thumbup1:BUT THERES LOADS OF MONEY MADE AND THERE MOANING ABOUT A £50 STEAK:lol: if it that then whats a £50 STEAK THEN THERES BEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE MISSED OUT JUST FOR THIS MAD :lol:THANKS JON :thumbup:

Hi mill tell me more mate it 3 chaps and the team earns £150million a year for the BBC THEN THEY KICK OFF ABOUT STEAK then that's mad😩😩😩 thanks Jon👍 👍

The bbc won't earn any more off top gear now! Whilst clarkson was in the wrong, the producer failed to look after the team, and judging by what was said by May, allowed the group to get drunk before breaking the bad news to them.

After clarkson reported the incident to the bbc, the producer had the chance to put an end to it, instead, he visited a&e for a split lip. Clarkson made effort to make amends, which was ignored by the producer, whom is effectively responsible for Jeremy's dismissal, which were his (producers) intentions. This has put an end to top gear, with the trio's loyalties to each other over the show. New hosts will be difficult to find, as tiff needel is a friend of Jeremy, as is Chris Evans, and most other entertainers who enjoy cars.

So who could replace the trio, who know about cars, are entertainers and are brave enough to take that position? The Irish producer has put everyone out of business, lost the bbc its major cash cow, delivering the show as prime picking to other channels. I would imagine Simon cowell has the money waiting.

The bbc won't earn any more off top gear now! Whilst clarkson was in the wrong, the producer failed to look after the team, and judging by what was said by May, allowed the group to get drunk before breaking the bad news to them.

After clarkson reported the incident to the bbc, the producer had the chance to put an end to it, instead, he visited a&e for a split lip. Clarkson made effort to make amends, which was ignored by the producer, whom is effectively responsible for Jeremy's dismissal, which were his (producers) intentions. This has put an end to top gear, with the trio's loyalties to each other over the show. New hosts will be difficult to find, as tiff needel is a friend of Jeremy, as is Chris Evans, and most other entertainers who enjoy cars.

So who could replace the trio, who know about cars, are entertainers and are brave enough to take that position? The Irish producer has put everyone out of business, lost the bbc its major cash cow, delivering the show as prime picking to other channels. I would imagine Simon cowell has the money waiting.

HI EDD he will go to SKY NOW and good on him to thanks jon :thumbup:

Does that make it ok for him to verbally and physically abuse another person then?

I would say it does.

If someone takes the piss out of you then I see no reason why they should get away with it.

Although not a fan of the Jeremy Clarkson show I have read some of his books, which I liked.

Lots of people deserve a punch to the face but never get it, no doubt it will be the ruin of society.