New LDV Chip truck

Rupe

Its very nice. I just can't understand why you have put so much effort in to an LDV? Its like watching one of you mates spending all his time and money romancing an ugly chick

Good analogy!!

But she won't break his heart and will be very grateful!!:thumbup:

? Its like watching one of you mates spending all his time and money romancing an ugly chick

:lol::lol:nice one rupe, do you think you could squeeze a big saw on the vice engine side towards the tow bar, good idea though, watch it doesnt get ripped off while tipping, or does it come on and off.:001_smile:

The vice is in a seperate compartment to the woodchips/logs etc so it can't get ripped off. I put it right at the end so we still had use of the compartment for storage, you can just get saw in there with engine at the rear but it has to sit on the chains. Works ok, we had it like that on the old truck and it was fine.

Its very nice. I just can't understand why you have put so much effort in to an LDV? Its like watching one of you mates spending all his time and money romancing an ugly chick

LOL. Like that one!!

Not much money went in to it but far too much time! I guess a bit of my OCD tendancies made me see it through to the end.