Tempur mattresses

Steve Bullman

The worst thing I have done so far this year is test out a tempur mattress in dreams. I've now spent the past 6 weeks trying to talk myself out of spending £1600 on a mattress:001_huh:

Anyone here own one? If I knew it was going to help out my back for sure I would have no qualms about digging deep

HI STEVE i nock them down to £1200 mate thanks there great im told thanks jon :thumbup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We bought one about 8years ago. It's a genuine Tempur and I think it's about 9" thick. It's absolutely as good now as when we bought it. It was about £1000 at the time

It is by far the comfiest mattress I have ever slept on and is brilliant for my back. We occasionally sleep on an imitation Tempur which is absolute rubbish in comparison.

If you suffer with your back Steve, order yours tomorrow. And some Tempur pillows too.

But get some help to carry it to the bedroom, it's flaming heavy. You could hurt your back....

when you say 'genuine tempur' do you mean the 'original'? Theres 3 different models and i cant decide which is most comfy

The worst thing I have done so far this year is test out a tempur mattress in dreams. I've now spent the past 6 weeks trying to talk myself out of spending £1600 on a mattress:001_huh:

Anyone here own one? If I knew it was going to help out my back for sure I would have no qualms about digging deep

How did you 'test it out'?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Which Magazine did a Memory Foam Mattresss test July 2014 Page 63. "Tempur Original 21" did come out as the "Don't buy" sadly, surprised me!

We have an Orothopedic mattress and were looking to update, ended up with a foam topper (not memory foam) from Lidl last week £30, works a treat, only thing is its warmer.

when you say 'genuine tempur' do you mean the 'original'? Theres 3 different models and i cant decide which is most comfy

Sorry Steve, I cannot remember which type, can't find out now cause she's asleep on it and won't take kindly to me turfing her off.

I think there was only one sort in those days so I expect it was original. Come to think of it I reckon it was more like 12 years ago we bought it, can't find the receipt.

But like I said, it's been perfect and still bounces back to totally flat, no depressions at all.