Husky xp oil worth the extra ££££ ??

jnoon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oregon oil, so how many two stroke engines do Oregon make? how do they know what quaility of oil is needed for Husqvarna or Stihl machines? the manufacturers are best placed to say what oil is needed for there products.

You may have a point - but I don't really think there are any hocus pocus with the oil, and the specs should be readily availiable? :confused1:

Can i just ask a question, weather your using a stihl or husqvarna oil, or any other make, what petrol are gents using, unleaded or super unleaded, or top dog shell v power and bp ultimate, i own chainsaws Husky, stihl x2, Jonsered, Komatsu, plus a KTM 450, and the boys GasGAS 200 Enduro bike, generally the better the petrol, better the machines go, just a though, personally i use stihl oil in all my chainsaws and super unleaded petrol, but i'm lucky ive got both BP and Shell close by so getting high octane is fairly easy, any comments welcome.