Stihlmadd vids

stihlmadd

Thank you very much new guy ti ,

yeah I rolled up on the viewing of two photos on my phone and a description of the job.

we were working next to a B and B with the guests arriving at 6pm that night.

thankfully all done and dusted rolling out the gate at 5.30 pm so mission successful with a great day amongst the vines.

are you working in Wales?

I'm working in the West Midlands. Birmingham and Coventry mainly.

Lived in Wales for many years though,

Always enjoy the vids and rigging solutions on those broad spreading eucs.

thankyou Mick , the double block rig out was my favourite part , really multiplied the strength to the rigging point and the rope while increasing the level of control the rope man had on the piece.

I'm working in the West Midlands. Birmingham and Coventry mainly.

Lived in Wales for many years though,

okay , was asking cause there was a pic on IG the other day from the Welsh countryside of a Arborist so covered in mud up to his knees it was hard to see the cutter pants and boots.

He told me that it was typical of working in that area.

• 3 weeks later...

working for myself - first Astons Arborists video .

Glad to hear that mate. You really ought to put it in the title of each vid at this stage. It all helps with Web searches in your area. Good work too by the way. Looks dried out there.

One question. It appeared that some logs you were dumping/free falling, then others you were rigging over the same patch of beat-up ground. Was I seeing that right? What's the thinking there ?

Glad to hear that mate. You really ought to put it in the title of each vid at this stage. It all helps with Web searches in your area. Good work too by the way. Looks dried out there.

One question. It appeared that some logs you were dumping/free falling, then others you were rigging over the same patch of beat-up ground. Was I seeing that right? What's the thinking there ?

Okay Reg ,

I am def new to the business promotion angles and it shows :blushing:

there was a small mulberry tree that the customer was quite attracted to so any thing that could have bounced or rolled at it I took the extra time to rig out.

you can see the tree to the bottom left of the photo.

IMG_1997.jpg.bf75732fe69477d77f11de530ead6563.jpg

Well done bud, just asked you that on tube before I'd seen your post on here, are the helpers guys you normally work for and are friendly enough to help out on your own jobs?

thank you Gray Git, the rope man is a close friend and fellow climber Adrian.

the chipper operator is my mums partner Pete.

the other two people working on site are the engineer Matt who got me the job and his apprentice Chris who were working for all the fire wood from the job.

bit of a contra deal between the customer and himself to reduce the labour costs.

Adrian and Pete I get in when I need them and depending on the job requirements.

I have worked for Matt and his father before on several different properties so I would call them repeat customers of mine.

Ben.

Nice big smooth rigging.

At a guess because the logs looked like they were flying off dangerously, possibly more of a slope than it looks from the vid.

thankyou Mick,

yes there was a slope down to the kerb from the trunk on the second tree.

if I could have trusted citridora more i would have tried a deeper face cut on the large logs but it is not a timber that I trust so much as to risk it.

Ben