Stihlmadd vids

stihlmadd

Good stuff mate. Nice edit as well.

I noticed you have started to put the contracting parties info on the vids these days. Do you let them be available on their websites etc?

Keep at it mate, I always check them and enjoy the vids. Sometimes I forget to give props but that is my fault and not a reflection of the time and effort to produce the vids.

Yes the general idea is that I am making it clear to any viewers that this is a such and such job so if it is used for any kind of representational display the business involved can link with the viewer ,

only fair when you are the contract climber stealing all the glory and swooning women folk any ways. :thumbup:

I let the business know I wish to film on site , ask the staff if they have any disagreement with being put up on youtube and assure the client that their particular personal details will not be released in my videos.

haven't had a problem or any real objections so far and if I feel that the day is not 'right' for filming due to time constraints etc then I leave the cameras in the land cruiser.

don't sweat the props too much the fact that you watch the videos and follow the thread is its own compliment.

cheers Ben.

I always watch these well produced vids in HD and with the volume cranked up....interesting angles,sounds and soundtrack as usual.

thank you very much silky fox - trying to keep it lively and interesting otherwise it is just another day at work.

but I do personally love my job most days - funny how that came about with me not cleaning any of the shite up any more , don't know how that happened Eh?

:biggrin:

cheers Ben.

thank you very much Reg, the editing as you know can consume a bit of time.

not a big tree or a hard one just good fun with some lovely sky and sun by the seaside.

I appreciate the props coming from a vet still swinging in the breeze ,

going back to a prior conservation for a sec - doing two jobs this week under MY business name and have another two lined up for next week,

not massive but I am making that transition from contract climber to my own boss.

getting there Brother , I am getting there.

some times guts is enough...

a tip of the cap and a nod in passing good Sir.

Ben.

That's great news. Build on it. Be interested to see where you're up to a year from now.

going back to a prior conservation for a sec - doing two jobs this week under MY business name and have another two lined up for next week,

not massive but I am making that transition from contract climber to my own boss.

getting there Brother , I am getting there.

Top man for going for it, if you can still mix it up with helping out other firms either as you are now or as a whole crew in the future it can really help with cash flow, I have no doubt that you'll make it with the commitment to the job your videos put across

Best thing I ever did was make the transition to being my own boss, not easy by any means but well worth it!

Keep the videos coming and keep us posted how the business venture progresses 👍

Top man for going for it, if you can still mix it up with helping out other firms either as you are now or as a whole crew in the future it can really help with cash flow, I have no doubt that you'll make it with the commitment to the job your videos put across

Best thing I ever did was make the transition to being my own boss, not easy by any means but well worth it!

Keep the videos coming and keep us posted how the business venture progresses 👍

Thankyou Gray git , it is a move somewhat overdue.

I am going along the path you are describing for now , have a good reputation for not poaching on site so the companies I do sub out to know I am not stealing their potential work / customers and that helps keep the bookings coming in.

Will def keep up the posts on the advancement of Astons Arborists (registered business name in Oz) :thumbup:

cheers Ben.

Great news Ben on starting Astons Arborists.

I still remember the epic Mega Pine movie from years ago. Hopefully you'll still have time to put up the occasional video when you're hard at it running a business full time.

Where did the 'Astons' part of your business name come from? Somewhere in SA?

Great news Ben on starting Astons Arborists.

I still remember the epic Mega Pine movie from years ago. Hopefully you'll still have time to put up the occasional video when you're hard at it running a business full time.

Where did the 'Astons' part of your business name come from? Somewhere in SA?

yeah I am in no rush to do a removal that big any time soon.

I will keep up the videos - gives me a hobby in the spare time.

the astons part kinda does come from SA , my family name and it sounded like it had a sterling silver ring to it without being a obvious grab for the first spot in the telephone directory.

And thank you Arborlicious - you have been subscribed for a long time now and I appreciate the comments from yourself as well as watching your work though not as frequent as mine it is still enjoyable when the next one drops.

Ben

Two kids now so no more hobbies or spare time. Have to get up at 4am so I can get some arbtalk time.

Steve

Ohh , well I will have to wait it out until the free time comes around again - do enjoy your work and the scenery in your videos is great as well.

4 am ouch - thats some dedication Steve.