July/August photo competition sponsored by Arbinsure

Steve Bullman

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the pic is great, but i like too look deeper..the saw looks fresh but the bar is worn, is the owner too tight to buy a new bar with the saw or is it well used yet maintained well. i think the stop button is set at off, when i turn the saw off, i always push the button back to start and press the decompression button. this worker either knows they are finished for the day and it sets his mind at rest leaving it off or they are just not as hyper as me. the fuel can is also sitting at an angle on the oil side, maybe its sitting on another one of those tufts of grass, that would drive me mad, i am even worried incase it falls over right now. or maybe i am just a bit wierd....what do you reckon mr bullman

i hate picking up a saw and having to put the stop button down, makes me mad.mad i tell you:mad1::001_smile:

Im the same...or the blower...my groundy always leaves them off....just think of all the wear on the starter cord for no reason when its pulled and not started just because its switched off!!!:thumbdown: Oh and i agree with Matty about the 361 pic....its the wrong saw, the photo has a lot more potential! HAHA