nissan path finder

Dean O

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for 4x4 7 seater to replace my landcruiser and looked at the parthfinder and for me (5 kids aged 2-13) it was very small so I hate to say I ended up with a disco 3, every ones needs are diffront but in my opinion the parhfinder is a small 5 seater with an extra 2 seats for use evey now n then

I was looking for 4x4 7 seater to replace my landcruiser and looked at the parthfinder and for me (5 kids aged 2-13) it was very small so I hate to say I ended up with a disco 3, every ones needs are diffront but in my opinion the parhfinder is a small 5 seater with an extra 2 seats for use evey now n then

Think you're thinking of the X-Trail or Qashqai?

Looking for a seven seater with room for a dog in the back is the biggest issue.

We have a Mazda Bongo. It has been a great motor, we brought it straight off the boat from japan. It was in amazing condition. Four and half years later and I have had no major issues to date. I think apart from servicing all we've done is changed the tyres and the exhaust. Not bad for a car that is nearly 20 years old.

Driven to France 4 or 5 times, several with a trailer with bikes and kayaks. Used by the misses as the family run about. It is nice to drive and even 4wd. No mud plugger but helps you off wet campsites. It is however thirsty!

When it finally dies I reckon I will replace with a Caddy maxi. 7 seats and a decent boot, plus decent MPG... I have the van now and rate that..

If you really need a 4x4 seven seater the landcruiser amazon or nissan patrol are the best as there biggest and super reliable but running cost is high, next is disco 3 & afther that the seven sweaters become too small but if you don't need it to be 4x4 the ford galaxy is a good motor (a million taxi drivers in London all can't be wrong) or maybe go down the merc vito vw transporter road !! Iv gone from an amazon to a disco 3 due too the ol,woman going tro petrol like water but I'm already regretting it as I'm not that keen on the disco but saying that it's not in the same leage so unfair to compaire them the disco is getting 25mpg but iv already replaced the air compresser