A challenge for the collective strength of Arbtalk

GardenKit

Well, for me there is a positive outcome of this thread.

No, I don't hold shares in Royal Dutch Shell or even BP but I've been holding off buying a big barrel of aspen for a while as I'd feel right hard done by if the price was suddenly dropped after I'd got it. No chance of that happening by the looks of it though...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, for me there is a positive outcome of this thread.

No, I don't hold shares in Royal Dutch Shell or even BP but I've been holding off buying a big barrel of aspen for a while as I'd feel right hard done by if the price was suddenly dropped after I'd got it. No chance of that happening by the looks of it though...

If a removal, or a reduction, of the tax does come about, wether as a result of this petition or other lobbying, it won't be quick.

I would like to think it will happen one day, but in the meantime please do not hold off switching to Aspen.

In general, Aspen users find the benefits far out way the costs.

If a removal, or a reduction, of the tax does come about, wether as a result of this petition or other lobbying, it won't be quick.

I would like to think it will happen one day,

In the meantime, keep signing this petition. It does not cost anything and only takes a minute.

It just may be a very good investment in years to come.

It is great to see the change in attitude towards Aspen over the past few years.

Three years ago, whenever Aspen was mentioned on this forum it was 'flamed' by many members and some quite 'heated' threads developed.

Some of us with a knowledge of the product stood our ground whilst several outspoken members with no knowledge of the product at all did their best to put it down with claims of Aspen ruining saws.

Whenever we tried to warn of the shortcomings of 'pump fuel' we were often shouted down. Many failed to believe that there was any problem with petrol, either for their saws or their health.

So I am very pleased to see mostly very positive comments about Aspen now and that the shortcomings of petrol are now accepted.

This has certainly been the year that Aspen has turned the corner and 'come of age' and nationwide sales have reached a record high.

I predict that in another 3 years it will be accepted in the UK as the primary fuel for use in hand held equipment with petrol seldom being used.

With this in mind it is really worth signing the petition now in the hope that the tax can be withdrawn or reduced before you all start using it.

If you do not support the petition there is little chance, but there may be some chance if you do.

It is great to see the change in attitude towards Aspen over the past few years.

Three years ago, whenever Aspen was mentioned on this forum it was 'flamed' by many members and some quite 'heated' threads developed.

Some of us with a knowledge of the product stood our ground whilst several outspoken members with no knowledge of the product at all did their best to put it down with claims of Aspen ruining saws.

Whenever we tried to warn of the shortcomings of 'pump fuel' we were often shouted down. Many failed to believe that there was any problem with petrol, either for their saws or their health.

So I am very pleased to see mostly very positive comments about Aspen now and that the shortcomings of petrol are now accepted.

This has certainly been the year that Aspen has turned the corner and 'come of age' and nationwide sales have reached a record high.

I predict that in another 3 years it will be accepted in the UK as the primary fuel for use in hand held equipment with petrol seldom being used.

With this in mind it is really worth signing the petition now in the hope that the tax can be withdrawn or reduced before you all start using it.

If you do not support the petition there is little chance, but there may be some chance if you do.

Well said Barrie!

I have found the same from Arb Talk to dealers to possible customers, things have changed for the better.

We are trying to fill in gaps on the dealer map and if you check out the "one reason I use Aspen" thread you will see the new dealers as I add them.

Better still use the post code finder on our website to see where the dealers are.

Please ask your local dealer if you have a bit of a drive as this helps me when I contact them to see if they would like to stock Aspen. If they know there is demand they will stock it.

Please contact me direct if you have any Aspen questions on 07568108953 or [email protected]

I am here to help.

Thanks for all your support!