What do you eat?

Daveyboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up till last April diet was awful slowly getting better toast and honey with a kiwi fruit for breakfast prawn sarni for dinner and usually have meat with veg & jacket potato for tea. Still have a macdonolds breakfast on a Saturday as a treat.

Also use to drink a lot of red bull and pop but now just drink water maybe the odd isotonic drink. Really need to cut the fags out getting through two packs some days as I spend a lot of time at the hospital I feel awful smoking but just can't crack it!

I love reading what people from around the world eat, so interesting.

I have heard that Americans aren't known for being adventurous eaters, but I like to think I am.

Breakfast is generally an Isagenix shake. Also drink 2 K-cups of a strong type, such as Starbuck's Sumatra with plenty of milk. Pistachios or almonds for snacks. Green tea with honey from my bees.

Lunch is something fast between dogs (I'm a groomer). Maybe a slice of toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas. Venison jerky as a snack (we shot, butchered, and processed ourselves).

Dinner is a home cooked meal if I don't have too much work or school. Meat loaf, seared meat such as steak, a pork loin roast or other main dish. Then veggies. My son can't eat wheat so our meals are centered around a meat and a vegetable.

Breakfast: Cheerios with extra sugar. 1pint of Pepsi.

10:30 snack: Ginsters pasty and two cans of Redbull.

Lunch: White bread & Nutella sandwiches. 3 bags of crisps. Giant Mars bar. 2 cans Monster energy.

3:30 snak: Mars bar and Redbull.

Dinner: McDonalds.

Bedtime drink: 2 pints of Stella and a Redbull chaser.

Lunch: White bread & Nutella sandwiches. 3 bags of crisps. Giant Mars bar. 2 cans Monster energy.

What flowers do you want at your funeral? :laugh1:

:thumbup:

You're joking, right? Right? If you really eat like this, I'm so jelly. That's American slang for jealous. Apart from the awful energy drinks, those things'll kill you. If not from the taste, then the ingredients.

I used to eat all sorts of different things..I loved my food and drink....bit of a glutton. But for the last couple of weeks, if it's gonna make me fat then I aint touching it or drinking it.....if all goes well I shall celebrate at Xmas and eat and drink like Henry the eighth :):beer:

Eggs before work if I feel like it

Mid morning I usually have a tin of mackerel, some biltong and some dried fruit

Lunch usually have some meat or fish on it's own or with some salad if I'm feeling posh and more dried fruit or nuts

Tin of tuna after work if I'm hungry

Evening meal of meat/fish and veg

Cider

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Do you make your own biltong John? I know you make a few meaty things.

Found a recipe/guide to make it recently and I'm in two minds whether to try it out