cutandclimb Waterproof Trousers design - what you looking for?

Yve_Clark

I did wonder about the legwarmers too when I read it :lol: Thought I'd have to open up a new line of arb accessories!

Seriously though, I appreciate both comments and we are sure you won't be disappointed with the durability of the new trousers. I'd be delighted to take pre-orders, but we will be taking plenty into stock, so there should be enough for all to go round. :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Just to keep you in the loop and let you know that the new cutandclimb Rain Trousers will be available to purchase from the beginning of November :). Sorry no images available just yet - but feedback from one of our field testing customers was... "they are brilliant!". :))

The cutandclimb Rain Trousers match the excellent quality of the cutandclimb jackets, providing 100% waterproofness and great durability. Manufactured from the same tough material, all seams are taped and double stitched. Long waterproof zips on each leg provide ease of putting on and taking off over chainsaw boots. Elasticated waistband makes for quick and easy pulling on. Full product info will be available on our website soon.

cutandclimb Rain Trousers are priced at £125 ex VAT and will be available in sizes from Small to 2XL and you can pre-order by mail, [email protected], or phone, 01387860241. The trousers will also be available through our stockists; Honey Brothers, FR Jones, Gustharts and W J Green.

Cheeky question Yve, are you offering discount if jacket and trousers are bought together?

I'm afraid that won't be possible - sorry :(. The fabric we use is the highest in waterproof quality and combined with extreme durability and breathability, it's exceptionally good value for top level products.