Get ready for this Stephen Blair!!

rovers90

Looks some bit of kit, but you need to be able to run the crane from the driving seat to make these effective?

I was told this particular one showed signs of a rollover at the auction, but may have been fully repaired now, as it looks tidy.

That floating Hitachi is something else, and I really don't know why Land and Water would part with it at such low hours??

Eddie.

That floating Hitachi is something else, and I really don't know why Land and Water would part with it at such low hours??

Eddie.

I agree, seems crazy. Only the other month it was in Earthmovers magazine and they were saying how wonderful it was.

Do you think that tracked dumper is a bit overpriced?

I agree, seems crazy. Only the other month it was in Earthmovers magazine and they were saying how wonderful it was.

Do you think that tracked dumper is a bit overpriced?

It's 4 years old and is approaching 3000 hours, yet will have still returned them £70k (ish) from the sale if it isn't leased (which would be the other reason for the sale). They will have made some decent money on hire and have got out of it before any major expense crops up - I'd imagine anything to do with the undercarriage will undoubtably be bespoke and subsequently very very expensive! I'm sure that they will get another one built if the sums added up with this one!