Jobcentreplus job in CORNWALL

mistahbenn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd agree with that. I'd go work in McDonalds rather than sign on.

I really can't see why you most of you swear by McD.That pox ridden rubbish will repeat on you all day long.

Your right, it does start to repeat on you.... :001_tongue:

to be honest the wage is ok for most cornish tree surgeons as most of them aint got a clue what they are doing and dont deserv paying any more !! when i moved back down from guildford i started working for a well known local company and was amazed at how out of date and out of touch they were , hense i went off on my own .

• 2 weeks later...
to be honest the wage is ok for most cornish tree surgeons as most of them aint got a clue what they are doing and dont deserv paying any more !! when i moved back down from guildford i started working for a well known local company and was amazed at how out of date and out of touch they were , hense i went off on my own .

Your view of Cornish tree surgeons is awefull!! I admit there will always be cowboys out there but to undermine the people of the trade is just poor. AND "dont deserve paying anymore"?? So you wont pay your guys more than £8 an hour i bet your guys barely get minimum wage! I feel truley sorry for your employees or "slaves" as you might refer to them. You wont be gettng my CV.....

:thumbdown:

Your view of Cornish tree surgeons is awefull!! I admit there will always be cowboys out there but to undermine the people of the trade is just poor. AND "dont deserve paying anymore"?? So you wont pay your guys more than £8 an hour i bet your guys barely get minimum wage! I feel truley sorry for your employees or "slaves" as you might refer to them. You wont be gettng my CV.....

:thumbdown:

dear dear i feel your missing the point , i have had several so called climbers cone to work with me and as i said most of them were next useless , i im not going to go into exactly how much but i can assure you that i pay climbers nearer to £400 per weel based on a 40 hour week and ground staf/ trainees are paid just short of £330 per week based on 40 hours a week . with regards to your CV i think i should count myself and staff lucky that we have not recieved it ! :sneaky2:

i im not going to go into exactly how much but i can assure you that i pay climbers nearer to £400 per weel based on a 40 hour week and ground staf/ trainees are paid just short of £330 per week based on 40 hours a week

That makes very interesting reading does that Dave.:confused1: