Women vs Men ( or not)??

steph

And now droplets of morning dew glisten as they slowly meander across your bald head. Starbursts of light from dawn sunshine radiate from your baldness, blinding bird mothers as they search for the early bird.

thats propper funny,love the poetry of it!:001_smile::001_smile:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a doctors line saying that i'm allergic to working in the rain. it makes my skin go all cold and wet.

I also have a doctors line saying i can't work if its too hot, my skin goes all hot and wet.

Gender isn't an issue it's all dependent on apptitude.....

Jamie

I was working a big Euc the other day and got caught in a in the rain but went on to finish the tree.

Cold and wet on the outside and hot and wet on the inside. Soaked inside and out. I didnt go to the doctor:001_tongue: just went home and changed. Was working 10 mins away.

I think it would be hard for girls to fit in here in Tassie .Its all so MACHO sometimes ....BIG SAWS....BIG TREES..BIG EGOS...I sometimes find hard to fit in.:bored:

I was working a big Euc the other day and got caught in a in the rain but went on to finish the tree.

Cold and wet on the outside and hot and wet on the inside. Soaked inside and out. I didnt go to the doctor:001_tongue: just went home and changed. Was working 10 mins away.

I think it would be hard for girls to fit in here in Tassie .Its all so MACHO sometimes ....BIG SAWS....BIG TREES..BIG EGOS...I sometimes find hard to fit in.:bored:

aaaah ya poor little lamb:laugh1:

well if your going to work in a male dominated industry you need to expext male banter.........It,s called having a bit of fun, you should try it sometime!

ditto that, just ask klaymeb/jen about one dark morning, mistaken identity and a dirty old man . . .

ive worked with 3, one groundie, one traniee climber, and one 'experienced' climber and as said its down to the individual not the sex, although the 'experienced' climber had a serious attitude problem revolving around the male dominance in arb which was a shame

I think its great that women are staring to enter this areana and I hope many many more do so . Being female myself I know it will only be an option for the most dedicatied and determind of Girls that are prepaired to work hard and get the recognition and respect . Go for it Girls give it 100 %

Eastwater

;)

Chipped / Split or Carved anything goes in my Forest . I bet your whit is sharper than your axe , that is if you own one .;);)

No aint got an axe would a 880 be big enough for the wood are we talking REALLY big? BTW you need to get up early to catch my wit!:wink:

No offence meant though mate:001_tt1:

none taken my friend, i choose not to have long hair now, its a lifestyle choice. i still have a thick scalp and when the drive ins turn into a shiny dome of love and lust, i will just back comb some back and shoulder hair to give me the ultimate comb over:001_cool: