mini 4wd truck

jose

i think seeing one would be nice, there is nothing to beat seeing something in the flesh.

shame the payload is a bit small (under 700kg) .

though at the cost for a 4wd mini truck i think it may be worth a look at least.

they r having a event day in about 10 days, though its up in bruntingthorpe i think which is a good 3 hrs drive from me so too far.

but u can drive them off apparently

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame the payload is a bit small (under 700kg) .

Same as a crewcab transit then..:001_smile: I had a subaru sumo van many years ago, put big tyres on it and it was great fun. Just long enough to sleep in and could get me to the top of hills for hang gliding.

to me it looks like a jimny front end and supercarry rearend. It could work depending on mechanics.

Funny you should say that but the local dealer who has taken these on is also the local main suzuki dealer

I wonder if there is some tie up

i had a quick read of online reviews and the Suzuki link / comparison was constantly made.

funny thing is i need a small truck but the pick up route doesnt seem a good use of space. This does look like it fits a gap in the market. I have a 3.5 t truck for the main gang but this would be an ideal 2 man small job truck.

Add to that i had an email from Peter from Pro tipper who says he is no longer making the beds ( the other route i was looking at) so it narrows choice down.

And looking at the dimensions it should just squeeze into the garage.