Hardcore weed /nettle killer

Jmill

Grazon 90 is withdrawn so not available. Roundup 360 is on ebay and very effective. You need 2% which is 500 mls in 10litres by knapsack. That will knock them dead. At this time of year however, I'd first cut them down with a strimmer then in a month treat the regrowth. I did over half an acre of head high last year and was amazed that I got virtually no regrowth this spring.

Grazon 90 is withdrawn so not available. Roundup 360 is on ebay and very effective. You need 2% which is 500 mls in 10litres by knapsack. That will knock them dead. At this time of year however, I'd first cut them down with a strimmer then in a month treat the regrowth. I did over half an acre of head high last year and was amazed that I got virtually no regrowth this spring.

Same as woody, Iv`e been using Rosate 36, about £34 for 5L on ebay, but all of these glyphosate products at 36 per cent are the same,[i think?] just got 10L of Clinic ace, same spec , just Monsanto !! cheers

Get a throw jet so you can blast over the tall stuff. Better to tread it down than strim it as the foliage is still connected to the roots. If you don't want to bother with dye then re treat in a couple of weeks. It will soon be obvious which bits you've missed. Also by adding a little bit of any broad leaf selective hormone weedkiller, it will show up take in no time. Top ends will start to bend over and growth will become distorted. Once it all starts to go then strim it

BTW just been to buy

some Timbrel (Triclopyr) and found out its been withdrawn as has Tordon 22K (Picloram) the knotweed killer. Not to mention Ammonium glufosinate which was the quick acting contact herbicide that really took over from Paraquat. there will soon be nothing left but glyphosate