before and after

Stephen Blair

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wish i had a better camera, that was just from one of the houses. the view goes all the way round to the left for as far ar your eye can see. i cut the tops off the guys 3 posts that made up the fence as they spoilt his view. the guy has just started working from home . he was delighted. without exageration bbb i bet they did put 10k on their houses today

i cleared some scrubby trees today for 4 houses.they had never seen their view before as they all moved in about 3 years ago. the houses are about 20 years old the banking infront of their houses dropped about 50 feet very steeply, so you can imagine the hieght the mix of sycamore,birch and willow were. i think they will be happy when they get home tonight after being stuck in their offices all day:thumbdown::001_cool:

FANTASTIC!!!!!! JUst cannot believe it's taken them 3 years to get it done!

Great job.

Can chip that brash if you want Stevie. Will send in my team of beaver/haggis crosses. Still got legs longer on one side to cope with slopes combined with massive timber cutting teeth.

£450 p/h + VAT for the herd, or I can do do you a good rate on an individual on a longer term contract.

PM me if interested. Those increased house prices must have generated a few grand in tips.....

Nice one mate.

Can chip that brash if you want Stevie. Will send in my team of beaver/haggis crosses. Still got legs longer on one side to cope with slopes combined with massive timber cutting teeth.

Excuse my ignorance but what in hells name is a "Beaver/Haggis"

Pics please..........

Excuse my ignorance but what in hells name is a "Beaver/Haggis"

Pics please..........

Id say that´ll be difficult since they are nocturnal, transparent and semi reflective breed. The odd one are known to be "glow in the dark" types, but they rarely survive due to overcharging.:sneaky2: