PTO or 12v winch (110)

Suffolk-Matt

12 v winch you can pick up cheep & have it fitted up and running in 10 mins and a lot lighter

PTO winch are a lot dearer to buy & more involved to fit and a lot heaver

So it all depends on how much you want to spend really & how much you think your going to be useing it !!

Hi mate a good 12volt winch is not cheap for a red winch hand made in Somerset but there the best money can buy £2800 plus fitting plush bumper 8274 £500)1000 second hand thanks Jon

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mate a good 12volt winch is not cheap for a red winch hand made in Somerset but there the best money can buy £2800 plus fitting plush bumper 8274 £500)1000 second hand thanks Jon

A good 12v can be had for £500 (superwinch goodwinch warn) iv been useing a cheep eBay £200 winch on my recovery truck with no problem at all and that gets used a lot, as for 8274,s I run 24v gp,s on my jeep wrangler TJ challange truck and on the 4x4 scene the most popular super fast with air

But for a winch on the front of defender pulling a few logs about a slight over kill

Edited by Joel77
Mistake

Thanks for the tips and advice lads, appreciate it. I think for the little use it will get a 12v system will fine. Having said that if a well priced SH pto system came up for grabs id be tempted.

Hi, I've got one for sale. It's a Superwinch with the heavy duty galvanised front bumper. The pto drop unit & linkage, recently put a new a uj on the drive shaft, etc. It's all there ready to be used & abused!

PM if interested.

Cheers Conrad

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App