Confession Box - Naughty naughty!

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was In the Army I used to live in a block of 30 men we all had our own rooms but we sheared a fridge. I used to keep a my milk and and butter in there and every one started helping them selfs to my butter. after about 3 months I got really pissed off with it so what I did was scoup out half the butter from a new tub and took a dump in it then melted the butter that I had taken out and poured it over and put it back in the fridge to set!

Save to say after about a week off people nicking my butter they stoped

When I was In the Army I used to live in a block of 30 men we all had our own rooms but we sheared a fridge. I used to keep a my milk and and butter in there and every one started helping them selfs to my butter. after about 3 months I got really pissed off with it so what I did was scoup out half the butter from a new tub and took a dump in it then melted the butter that I had taken out and poured it over and put it back in the fridge to set!

Now that's just pure class :thumbup: remember on the way back from my basic training a whole load of us in the back of the bedford truck with the canopy rolled up. One of the boys had way too much to eat the night before so we held on to his arms while he hung his backside over the tailgate and proceeded to take a dump as the truck was driving along. Unfortunately it was the main drag out of newark and was a reasonably busy road so some poor sod got a windscreen full.

Now that's just pure class :thumbup: remember on the way back from my basic training a whole load of us in the back of the bedford truck with the canopy rolled up. One of the boys had way too much to eat the night before so we held on to his arms while he hung his backside over the tailgate and proceeded to take a dump as the truck was driving along. Unfortunately it was the main drag out of newark and was a reasonably busy road so some poor sod got a windscreen full.

ha ha!, yep seen that done...its called 'keeping the Army in the public eye'!:laugh1:

Couple of years ago I was joining the M8 at junction 27 to head east towards Glasgow (whilst up visiting the outlaws). Before the slip road, a kevved-up BMW 5 series cut in front of me and went on at a fair old lick. Dunno why, but I put my foot down in my car at the time; an 2004 black mondeo, and chased him for a laugh. He must have thought I was after him because he booted it. He headed onto the said slip-road and was giving it so much welly that as he joined the motorway he lost it and did a full 360 degree spin IN the inside lane in front of oncoming traffic before landing in the embankment (symptomatic of rear wheel drive methinks). I remember the headlights doing a lighthouse impression in the dark. I thought perhaps I encouraged his dilema but legged it! Laughed to myself afterwards!

:thumbup: fair play, he should learn how to drive before trying that again.

I know a fire man who had a similar problem, so he had a wank into his butter or as he put "I had a manual into the butter" :001_huh: (he's from Newcastle way)