need a new chainsaw.

bazzag

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say now running a 28" bar on my 576. Full bar depth through elm and it's quite happy. With 18" on its a fast cross cutting saw on the medium stuff. Might be worth a jump to the orange side?

I'd choose a Husky because the Stihl M-tronic is the tech that Husky used before deciding it wasn't good enough then invented the Auto Tune.

That's what my Stihl dealer told me anyway.

Also, I've had some appalling customer service from Stihl UK with three warranty claims.

However, if your local dealer is Stihl, buy a Stihl.

I'd choose a Husky because the Stihl M-tronic is the tech that Husky used before deciding it wasn't good enough then invented the Auto Tune.

Also, I've had some appalling customer service from Stihl UK with three warranty claims.

That about sums it up !

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hi OMT I got good service off Stihl I had a old 660 I was talking to the TOP MAN AT STIHL HE TOLD TAKE SAW BACK TO DEALER THEY FIX IT AND THAT WAS ON A 5 year old saw that's good to me thanks Jon