The Bang Tidy is Back

chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris. Have followed this and your old thread for a while but never posted. Thought on today of all days I would. Have been in a similar situation to yours myself so I know how hard it can be. Baby steps fella, one day at a time. Takes a lot to mend those bridges we smash down. Have managed to build mine back up, hope you can manage to do the same. Enoy the day with Josie and your wife.

Hey Chris. Have followed this and your old thread for a while but never posted. Thought on today of all days I would. Have been in a similar situation to yours myself so I know how hard it can be. Baby steps fella, one day at a time. Takes a lot to mend those bridges we smash down. Have managed to build mine back up, hope you can manage to do the same. Enoy the day with Josie and your wife.

Good words.:thumbup1:

Today couldn't have gone any worse so I'll cut to the chase, it turns out my wife doesn't want any future with me. I've not experienced feeling like this before, I cave caved in tonight and broken down, I've spewed time after time tonight and feel physically drained. On top of all this I am down sizing the business to try and give me some free time and I am having to move house. Jesus can my life get any worse

Yes mate, it can usually get worse. Try and keep your head above water. Eat and sleep well, you can't have a happy mind without a happy body. Look after yourself and you'll be able to look after others better for it.

I feel for you dude, honestly, but try and find the positives in what you have: a daughter who loves you for one. There are people far worse off than yourself.

You seem like a motivated bloke Chris. I believe you'll be okay, but it doesn't happen overnight.

Keep smiling mate, for yourself and those that mean the most to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Today couldn't have gone any worse so I'll cut to the chase, it turns out my wife doesn't want any future with me. I've not experienced feeling like this before, I cave caved in tonight and broken down, I've spewed time after time tonight and feel physically drained. On top of all this I am down sizing the business to try and give me some free time and I am having to move house. Jesus can my life get any worse

I feel for you fella, was in your exact postition couple years ago when the x did me over and left with a "mate" and my daughter was only jus 2. It is a very dark tunnel that you will go down and there will seem to be no light. Your world will turn upside down and u wont no where to turn other then to the JD like me. However, time IS a great healer believe it or not and once youve broke through that dark tunnel and step out into the sunshine with support of your friends an family and the love from your kid, your life will be on top form like nothing before and youll wonder y you were ever so down. Believe me. Good luck chap. If u ever need to chat. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

The others have summed it up, all you can do is make the best of what you have left mate. Concentrate on keeping the business going, avoid getting on the booze other than your social things, keep the food going in, even if just simple stuff, join the gym or some activity to get you out & focus on. Time will soften the raw pain, & horrendous shock, it always does. Rely on your close friends a bit,you will find out who they are.

I found that helping others worse off helped me to get through after the shock had gone.