Scrotes on the prowl

Gardenmac

Got home tonight after a busy day, trailer on and reversing in to drive. Noticed a small white van come shooting out of neighbours, came out so fast nearly took out a Merc travelling on the road. Van shot off but as he passed it was one of those slow motion moments clocked the driver and he quickly turned his head.

Neighbour, who is one of my customers just called to give us heads up as scrotes had tried to break in to his house. Luckily his misses was in a when she clocked them they legged it. They gave reg to police and they know them.

Got home tonight after a busy day, trailer on and reversing in to drive. Noticed a small white van come shooting out of neighbours, came out so fast nearly took out a Merc travelling on the road. Van shot off but as he passed it was one of those slow motion moments clocked the driver and he quickly turned his head.

Neighbour, who is one of my customers just called to give us heads up as scrotes had tried to break in to his house. Luckily his misses was in a when she clocked them they legged it. They gave reg to police and they know them.

Don't jump to conclusions, they may of just been looking for their dog that slipped its lead and run into your neighbours unopened back door.

Don't jump to conclusions, they may of just been looking for their dog that slipped its lead and run into your neighbours unopened back door.

Well thats what usually happens ......:001_smile:

My silly bugger ex neighbour send one up to me couple of years ago

Said he was " nice old man collecting scrap "

Other neighbour saw him driving up and phoned me, so I was ready for him when he drove into yard ...

Booted him off asap

Within couple of weeks several farms done over

I've been locking gates ever since .....

These 2 had a white Berlingo and are famed for nicking garden equipment and cars. So Sundays gonna be taken up making a five bar gate for the front.

Ive been told by farmer friends that cameras dummy or real work wonders