Petzel Zigzag

noddynolan

Hi been on a cousre this week and told it would be the best thing to not climb on a zigzag at the moment till petzl come up with a reason or decent explanation as to why and what happened to the last incident with the zigzag. As its my life its hands im agreeing with leaving it out of my kit bag now. Not seen any report on it if anyone has a link to it I would appreciate that. Anyone any thoughts on this subject????

I'm still on my mark 1 and loving it :thumbup1:

had i bought one so would i. It says do not cross load so try and avoid it. I certainly wouldn't have cross loaded it and repeatedly shock loaded the device to cause failure. I also think they are fantastic but then i was on a prussic before that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.