Carlton 4012 30hp Petrol...

Ty Korrigan

I had a diesel version, great for big stumps but only if you can get it in! I find my HB 20 will do the same stumps but without the bonus of the 4012 having a remote control.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

We have a used Carlton 4012 Petrol available with 220 last recorded hours. 35hp Vangaurd engine, wireless remote and Sandvik dura disk. £13,750.00 + Vat.

We also have a diesel model available as well as some great deals on new Carlton 5014 Tracked machines.

Call me if interested on 07904 950773. Thanks, Karl

Brought a 4012 diesel about 6mths ago.

Good little machine in the hands of the right operator but still has it's limitations.

No nothing about petrol version.

But the price you have been offered and quoted on here are way over what I paid.

You can't alway compete on price but you can on quality

Karl, can you confirm that the height of the 5014 is 142 cm, and cant be packed down any smaller?

If it can fit in the back of a short wheel base low roof transit, then it might just steal my attention!

Hi Martwizz,

Im Karls Colleague who looks after sales in the South of the UK, I can confirm the height of the Carlton SP5014TRX is 142.2cm, Width 86.3cm and Length 213.3cm. The SP5014TRX also comes in 33HP or 44HP Kubota Diesel Engine, Wireless Remote, Dozer Blade as standard & Sandvik cutting system.

We also have a depot on the south coast in Sunny Sussex !

Hope this helps !

Kevin Jenner

Business Development Executive

Orange Plant

01273 891 831

07432 423 839