Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

Hi all,

Neil here. Just thought i should say hi. Still training at the moment and doing Ground work for my best Mate. Looking to go work for him full time. Fed up of driving a desk supporting IT. Hopefully will be out and about in January.

Currently working my way through the pictures thread.

Cheers

Neil

:thumbup1:

Oh i know about Forums, the one in my signtaure keeps me busy while i'm sat at work looking out the window at the trees.

Good Landrover forum where everything and Anything goes. Be warned it's not for the light hearted but there is some top guys to know on there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. New to the forum and just thought I would pop me head above the parapet as it were?

Cut wood for the log burner at home by mainly helping out other locals that need trees gone and I need wood so....

Saws currently Husky 141 15", Husky 350 18" and Stihl 044 24" all with muffler mods and minor tweaks.

Arb work is not my day job. Most of the time it's carrying out engineering work in the pharma industry and hopping all over the globe. But the family need to keep warm after all?

Cheers,

Paul

Hi there,

My name's Tom and am new to the forum.

This place looks like an absolute wealth of information from folks with an encyclopaedic knowledge on the subject. I fully expect to have a very interesting experience absorbing as much of this cornucopia of facts along my journey into, what is for me, a new venture both business and learning experience wise.

I'm also pretty new to the whole 'internet forum' thing so a bit of patience should I transgress any little rules of etiquette you may have would be appreciated.

At the moment I'm attempting to obtain any sort of information on day release courses in the dark arts of tree surgery in my local area (central Scotland incidentally) and am drawing somewhat of a blank.

Do any of the more informed members know of any educational opportunities in my locale? Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

Good to know, as I'm just about to order a Doublecab 130

Me first LR :001_smile::sad::thumbup1:

Yes this is also my dream, oh a landy with a winch, snorkel and all things for living in the woods and having a splendid time in natures great places!

my time will come!

monkeyd is a lucky toad! im coming after his job! LOL:001_tt2:

Hi there,

My name's Tom and am new to the forum.

This place looks like an absolute wealth of information from folks with an encyclopaedic knowledge on the subject. I fully expect to have a very interesting experience absorbing as much of this cornucopia of facts along my journey into, what is for me, a new venture both business and learning experience wise.

I'm also pretty new to the whole 'internet forum' thing so a bit of patience should I transgress any little rules of etiquette you may have would be appreciated.

At the moment I'm attempting to obtain any sort of information on day release courses in the dark arts of tree surgery in my local area (central Scotland incidentally) and am drawing somewhat of a blank.

Do any of the more informed members know of any educational opportunities in my locale? Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

hi mate, you are very articulate and polite for a tree cutter, we will soon change that:biggrin:oatridge and auchencruive college do courses, eith of them are within an hour from you i reckon, my brother is attending culloden just now and really enjoys it. :thumbup1: