Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

Hello all. Just found the site and have been lurking for a few weeks. I have been in Urban Forestry for 10 years now and just started my own company last year. I am looking forward to gaining lots of knowledge here. Thanks for hooking me up Steve. :thumbup:

Hello all. Just found the site and have been lurking for a few weeks. I have been in Urban Forestry for 10 years now and just started my own company last year. I am looking forward to gaining lots of knowledge here. Thanks for hooking me up Steve. :thumbup:

You forgot to call him "sir".

Jeff:001_smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick hello. Been doing odd bits of tree work for about ten years for conservation charities and friends. Decided to aim to do it as a full time job and am currently studying for the rfs cert arb, with a view to starting my own company in a few years. Am i too old at 35? I am relatively fit and have been described as a racing snake so the trees should not be too much of a problem:001_smile: A big thanks in advance for all the answers to the many questions i shall no doubt be posting in future. cheers jez

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, ive spent my life collecting qualifications and doing nothing with them, so last week i passed my cs30/31 and i hope to gain 38/39 too. So what is the single most important piece of advice you could give a newbie looking to gain work/experience??

Cool site btw....

Hi everybody, ive spent my life collecting qualifications and doing nothing with them, so last week i passed my cs30/31 and i hope to gain 38/39 too. So what is the single most important piece of advice you could give a newbie looking to gain work/experience??

Cool site btw....

Start at the bottom and work your way up. Experience counts at least as much as qualifications in this business. :001_smile: