Need some wood chipped

David_chainsaw

Well done david:thumbup1: But cant you understand that if you want someone to chip your brash don't take a pic of wire netting, wood with nails/screws and bags of rubbish,

Totaly agree i wouldnt put that crap in my chipper if i had one but im not asking anyone too

Sent from my LG-D802 using Arbtalk mobile app

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the answer is for the amount someone's going to charge for a chipper get a skip

get all the loggy bits put em on Freecycle there's a chunk of it gone

have a few small bonfires for the dry stuff and whack the rest in the skip

job done

Totaly agree i wouldnt put that crap in my chipper if i had one but im not asking anyone too

I know your not expecting anyone to put the wire etc through their chipper, but who knows whats mingled in with the brash?, as said cant you burn it?

if you hired a shredder not chipper it costs £200 per day for a shredder would it not be best to either hire skip or hire small truck and take to council recycle centre if its from your own garden they shouldnt refuse to let you tip

or pay and tip at a green waste tip site at approx£40 per ton plus Vat

Im not asking anyone to do it for free and job is as a trainee groundie start monday one a month proba if i do well there willing to pay for cs30-31 if i agree to a 12 month contract which i will. looks like the brake i wanted and couldnt of done it without all you guys and im doing some priv work on weekends busy all day tomorrow quoted more jobs for sunday words getting round also iv stoped just posting cards in doors i knock and speak to people got 2 of my 3 jobs that way today things are looking up for me finished paid 2 of 3 of my debits today as well as they accepted a setalment today which was half. So again thanks everyone

it looks like a vagrant has fly-tipped a load of crap in your garden.

pull the pile apart, separate the rubbish and present a neat-ish pile of clean timber and brash, take another picture and you may get a taker.

cheapest and easiest option is a little incinerator bin, and a box of matches