stolen at falkirk, Scotland

Robert_S

My mate asked me to put this up, yesterday as he was working doing a hedge round the back garden, pickup parked at the front on the main road, Someone came along cut a padlock off the tool storage unit and took 2 x ms390,1 x ms460, 1 x 200t and a blower this was between 2 and 2-30 in the afternoon!!!

Doubt very much if he will get the gear back but just wanted to point out that these criminals don't care and have some bottle to do that in the middle of the day.

Watch your gear guys.

Edited by Robert_S

Thats just crap, sorry to hear mate, i have had my fair share, now the first thing i do when working away from the truck is to move ALL tools to the work site, was a pain at first but now second nature as i know there are eyes everywhere just waiting to get them.

Thats just crap, sorry to hear mate, i have had my fair share, now the first thing i do when working away from the truck is to move ALL tools to the work site, was a pain at first but now second nature as i know there are eyes everywhere just waiting to get them.

Same here. we only carry what we need and move it all to the worksite.

its there when you need it and makes sure its never out of site.

you just cant trust anyone, a mate of mine had a saw whipped out the back of his truck while he was driving it thru the town centre! all he saw was a lad runnin across the road into a back alley with something big and orange in his hands!

Isnt there security cords that if you cut gives off a extremely high Decibell alarm siren??? Its either that or chain the saws & electrify the tool box with warning signs on,lol.

A lad i know pulled up in to a petrol station to fill up,He went in to pay & the cashier said what pump so he told her the shogun" she said what shogun" someone jumped in it & drove off. All his kit was inside & he was just off to run a trainning course. The police found the Shogun on a gypos site but never found the contents & the Insurance company would not pay out as he hadnt locked the doors when he went to pay.

As usual- its sods law, he had the big saws in cause they were ringing up timber they had felled the day before, finished quicker than he had planned so decided to catch a small trimming job on the way back as he is the same he takes the kit in with him but thinking "i will only be an hour" we have all done it, interestingly he said if they held them to ransom he would pay to get them back, that will be next Kidnapped Kit, "send us the money or we put straight petrol in"

My mate asked me to put this up, yesterday as he was working doing a hedge round the back garden, pickup parked at the front on the main road, Someone came along cut a padlock off the tool storage unit and took 2 x ms390,1 x ms460, 1 x 200t and a blower this was between 2 and 2-30 in the afternoon!!!

Doubt very much if he will get the gear back but just wanted to point out that these criminals don't care and have some bottle to do that in the middle of the day.

Watch your gear guys.

yeah this is happening all the time in glasgow esp. I had my gear stolen a year ago also under the same circumstances! feckers!

i think the police don't do ****! we should rack our minds together work out who this is..i bet it is the same group of nobs.