Cleared out - North Herts

MattyF

I thought alarms could be wired up so they went straight to police stations? they did in a place I worked once, but not cheap. anyway I think the first thing these thieves did was to smash all matts CCTV & security lights, they probably know how to disarm an alarm?

As Mats mum, thanks for all the support everyone has given him, (Sorry mat!) I want everyone to know his family are absolutely devasted for him, no one is sleeping/eating and is very angry that people get away with this every day, please can we get some response from police; we know who these criminals are it is time to get them back behind bars! May be the private detective idea is a thought...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It begs the question where the hell does all this kit go?

We lost all our small plant, thankfully they left the chippers etc, but all the small stuff went, even the file sets; now is this to start another company somewhere?

Does it all go to Ireland as so many people seem to suggest (please note that I am not casting any aspersions here) or is it mainland Europe as I've also been told.

I really have no idea but we hear of all this kit being stolen on such a regular basis someone must have an idea of where it ends up, surely?

Anyway, I'm rambling and thinking out loud; hope you get things sorted Matty

Andrew

All in all this has been a massive kick in the balls and I'm finding it hard at the minute to find any motivation to carry on with my company despite every thing work wise and financially better than it has been, these scum are watching me sitting out side my house and following me to my work shop , following us to jobs and back to the work shop, if you chase them they disappear , the police won't do a thing and it seems like it won't end here.

Any ideas tips for security please pm me .

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

It gets you like that, but give it a few weeks and you will look at it in a bit of a different light, it will still grind with you but don't let them get the better of you.

Every time I see posts like this it me off, I still feel there is a large proportion of this theft could be eradicated if the manufacturers and dealers wanted to, but it's not in their interest.

Edited by Stephen Blair

Alot of plant equipment will go abroad to europe and places in shipping containers. The company I work for has a serious problem with thieves it doesn't matter how much you protect your stuff they always find a way. I will keep my ears and eyes open to see if anything is offered around. I hope you get back on your feet soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk