Cleared out - North Herts

MattyF

Ditto the above!

I would vote in a government who would put up taxes and build horrible prisons, that show no mercy, allow no "human rights" and deliver long, harsh penalties to scum who treat law abiding people with such contempt! I would also charge the inmates family for their board and lodgings so that they take responsibility too!!!

:thumbup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of our contractors had there van smashed on Monday there tools nicked and trailer on site, then the following day they smashed the rear window (mirrord) and pinched our br600, this is in Milton Keynes

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hey all just again a massive thanks for the offers of woodchippers saws and kit .

To any one in south Cambs beds north herts be on the look out for a black mondeo estate it was a p reg but we think these plates where false.

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact they knew exactly what to go for and where things where.

This is what was on the chipper.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1394958727.589926.jpg.5a69d87a8e76ff37fc635f4d5382d4ea.jpg

The floor chain on axle.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1394958791.813210.jpg.f7716b47ef38250e3ab2124f337cecc1.jpg

Saw and kit bins burnt through

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1394958888.051414.jpg.25071096c984775955294a8b4d2a3ffe.jpg

Some how they managed to move a tractor with no battery and the winch dropped out of the way in front of two bollards.

Removed the gate at the entrance.

Smashed the CCTV security lights and the lock on the front of the shed.

Luckily I had stashed 3 saws on a different site but no lids one was 4 days old and I had changed the chipper blades the night before I'm really annoyed I had not taken my climbing kit home with me as there was a lot of stuff I had picked up at shows I can't find receipts for now.

All in all this has been a massive kick in the balls and I'm finding it hard at the minute to find any motivation to carry on with my company despite every thing work wise and financially better than it has been, these scum are watching me sitting out side my house and following me to my work shop , following us to jobs and back to the work shop, if you chase them they disappear , the police won't do a thing and it seems like it won't end here.

Any ideas tips for security please pm me .

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1394958868.427846.jpg.1c7704009aaa54625a5178510a4d3058.jpg

this is the reason i am in two minds about sign writting my truck. its just an advert to these types.

if i got done over i dont have any money to replace what i have. i think that would be the end of my self employed adventure. although i do tend to keep my kit spread about so maybe they wouldnt clear me out entirely. allways keep my climbing kit in the house, worried about vermin trying to make a nest in my rope bag!

hopefully you will be able to get yourself back on your feet and be running as normal soon.

Sign writing makes no difference imo they follow you and get to know where you are. Get tool and plant insurance its not expensive because at some point you WILL need it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Mat you know the offers if kit are genuine .....take it if you need it but I know exactly how you feel motivation wise, took me a while to get my head around it all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Short of keeping all your kit in your bedroom I'm not sure what you can do.

I have a mate who has new for old insurance on all his stuff, its not cheap but not as dear as you might think and at least in your situation you get brand new everything… you can get it for big kit, he has it on a 40k stump grinder.

Hey all just again a massive thanks for the offers of woodchippers saws and kit .

To any one in south Cambs beds north herts be on the look out for a black mondeo estate it was a p reg but we think these plates where false.

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact they knew exactly what to go for and where things where.

This is what was on the chipper.

[ATTACH]151417[/ATTACH]

The floor chain on axle.

[ATTACH]151418[/ATTACH]

Saw and kit bins burnt through

[ATTACH]151419[/ATTACH][ATTACH]151420[/ATTACH]

Some how they managed to move a tractor with no battery and the winch dropped out of the way in front of two bollards.

Removed the gate at the entrance.

Smashed the CCTV security lights and the lock on the front of the shed.

Luckily I had stashed 3 saws on a different site but no lids one was 4 days old and I had changed the chipper blades the night before I'm really annoyed I had not taken my climbing kit home with me as there was a lot of stuff I had picked up at shows I can't find receipts for now.

All in all this has been a massive kick in the balls and I'm finding it hard at the minute to find any motivation to carry on with my company despite every thing work wise and financially better than it has been, these scum are watching me sitting out side my house and following me to my work shop , following us to jobs and back to the work shop, if you chase them they disappear , the police won't do a thing and it seems like it won't end here.

Any ideas tips for security please pm me .

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hi Matty sorry to hear this mate it all the. Time now and hope you fixed up. Soon with new thanks Jon

Dads van has no sign written he still got done over twice makes no difference

They see u working when there driving about

They stake u out for about 2-3 weeks they no everything about

The way u operate

When u go to bed what time u get to

The yard

When no one is at ur yard

It's sad

And 90% of the time u would no know ur being watched

Once u have bin done over u notice alot more

Sorry to post that mate just replying to a post

It's a kick in the balls Alrite

I see One of ur mates Matty working yesterday morning subbing for the bloke u use to work for

I did tell him about what happened didn't no if I done rite or wrong

Like I said no the phone Friday if i can help u out in anyway give me a buzz