husky top handle

noddynolan

Lad that subbys local to me had this problem with his, I had a quick look for him and found that no matter how good the atomic tuning is it can't cope with a air filter that hasn't been cleared for near 4 months, quick airline out a retune in a big log and back too normal.

Not saying this is your problem but go's to show some people just think the worst when it's not the saws falt.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

No . Mine has been fine so far . Must be six months old now ....

Forgot to add .....the techlite bar is pants . Changed it to one of the older husky bars after it delaminated and was only held together at the nose sprocket end and the mount end . Apart from that is been a goodun! :biggrin:

Nice one for the replys. Only used ours for a couple times and it started playin up. Took it back to dealer and hooked it up to lap top but said nothink. Reset to factory settings and it got worse haha started to spit loads of chain oil out then before loosing power and cutting out. Husqvarna have now taken it and had it for what must be nearly two months and heard nothin yet. Not happy at all. Always had 200T till given this ago after everyone sayin how good they are and this happens.

Nice one for the replys. Only used ours for a couple times and it started playin up. Took it back to dealer and hooked it up to lap top but said nothink. Reset to factory settings and it got worse haha started to spit loads of chain oil out then before loosing power and cutting out. Husqvarna have now taken it and had it for what must be nearly two months and heard nothin yet. Not happy at all. Always had 200T till given this ago after everyone sayin how good they are and this happens.

Husqvarna so called "consumer support" and after care service is shameful. They do not appear to give a DAMM once you've made the purchase. I am a very disappointed customer.