Anyone got any news on the 660/661 front?

jamesd

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll update you.

661 will be back in about August, the 660 is now back in production and we have stock arriving next week.

The 650 has stopped about 6 months ago.

As soon as we have 660's back on the shelf we will let you all know. We did have 10 come in a week ago but they where all for waiting customers.

Hope this helps.

I'll update you.

661 will be back in about August, the 660 is now back in production and we have stock arriving next week.

As soon as we have 660's back on the shelf we will let you all know. We did have 10 come in a week ago but they where all for waiting customers.

Hope this helps.

HI JUSTIN can you pm mate when you get the 661 back in i will have one in a 25"bar thanks jon :thumbup:

I had to return my 661 which I bought in October, when I first bought it, it was the mutts nuts, however by December it was bogging down in tiny bits of timber, I have returned it to Gustharts and replaced with a new 660. once the warranty is up I will mod it.

Hopefully the new 660 will be as reliable as the old one, what gets up my nose is that Stihl already knew about the problem with 661 but still sold them whilst they rushed a new production run of 660s.

I had to return my 661 which I bought in October, when I first bought it, it was the mutts nuts, however by December it was bogging down in tiny bits of timber, I have returned it to Gustharts and replaced with a new 660. once the warranty is up I will mod it.

Hopefully the new 660 will be as reliable as the old one, what gets up my nose is that Stihl already knew about the problem with 661 but still sold them whilst they rushed a new production run of 660s.

HI BIG what size BAR did you run on your 661 and it was way down on power yes thanks jon :thumbup:

I'll update you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. I know this may sound like a strange question but will the new run of 660's be the same as the old ones? I.e same quality etc..?

Don't particularly want to buy one if they are not the same!

Cheers, James.

Thanks for the update. I know this may sound like a strange question but will the new run of 660's be the same as the old ones? I.e same quality etc..?

Don't particularly want to buy one if they are not the same!

Cheers, James.

HI JAMES it the same 660 saw mate BUT ASK JUSTIN i think it the same saw thanks jon