stress

Wow u done well to last out 2years with that crap....I'm in a similar boat, only 8months though - my supervisor is the most incompetent useless backstabbing lazy break everything don't know his job dickhead u could ever meet...staff turnaround is crazy due to him, I'm next if the management don't act, eczema has flared back up because of it....

Dude, sounds like you need a good climb! Text me and we'll sort out a good day of it.

I need a new job joe, if not il go back on my own. Honestly at breaking point with it now, but yes a good climb an a beer will go down well 👍🏾

Come to the woods with I,you can stack for me,a great de-stresser,I carry refreshments too :thumbup:

Wow u done well to last out 2years with that crap....I'm in a similar boat, only 8months though - my supervisor is the most incompetent useless backstabbing lazy break everything don't know his job dickhead u could ever meet...staff turnaround is crazy due to him, I'm next if the management don't act, eczema has flared back up because of it....

Hi Jammy, yep this guy has lost ten guys in 2 years, full staff change twice barring me, I've been suffering with crippling heartburn and loss of sleep due to the stress and threatened to leave at least once a month for the last year but what he said to me last night was the last straw, so he's had some home truths.

Hi Jammy, yep this guy has lost ten guys in 2 years, full staff change twice barring me, I've been suffering with crippling heartburn and loss of sleep due to the stress and threatened to leave at least once a month for the last year but what he said to me last night was the last straw, so he's had some home truths.

Jesus, about the same here staff wise, management just don't seem to wana get rid of this guy yet he's the root cause of the problems, breaks all the equipment, is lazy, constantly on the phone to the managers about my attitude, anything he can do. Makes it a very unpleasant place to work, he's so incompetent and dangerous il be refusing to work with him u set H&S which will make me look a trouble maker, all our team 5members (1 decent supervisor has since left) have been to HR, it just can't go on, I'm jus worried about going it alone again

I've been worried about going alone again which is why I have'nt got to settled with a pay cheque every week, which is the only reason stuck it this long, spent the morning so far updating my website and facebook pae and drafting out some adverts, got a couple of people to call too who have offered work but I have'nt managed to get too as working 5 days for the other guy.

I've been worried about going alone again which is why I have'nt got to settled with a pay cheque every week, which is the only reason stuck it this long, spent the morning so far updating my website and facebook pae and drafting out some adverts, got a couple of people to call too who have offered work but I have'nt managed to get too as working 5 days for the other guy.

Haha that's the only perk really is regular money, but it's not worth being unhappy in a work environment. I've got a few trees lined up privately and a couple contacts that I climb for in the interim, could ring some old contacts I did some work for last year n see what's about, it's just such a shame all the team an I want to do is climb and enjoy our job n it's jus miserable everyday