Some customers are un real.. Its Monday ha!

Acg128

I had a customer call yesterday afternoon wanting me to go 1st thing this morning to 'save' their new fence they had put up at the end of last year. My reply was it would be better if you called the company that put the fence up! I didnt even get a sniff of the job in the 1st place!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

done a quote about a year ago for a rather bad tempered older couple what they wanted doing was not rite for there needs and price they wanted to spend so discussed options with them but they were having non of it! so ended up quoting for exactly what they had asked for and they never got back to me...... then sunday after noon I got an answerphone message asking to go and quote for "some gardening work" rang them back and asked what "gardening work" and they wouldn't go in to details just wanted to know when I could go and have a look so said I would pop down on the way home last night. when I got there someone els had done the work that I had quoted for a year earlier and screwed it up well and truly so could I now put It rite! told them a price and a time scale (6-7weeks at the moment) and got told that my price was way to high and my time scale was way to long. (£200 of materials and 2xmen for 2xdays £700) told them politely then they would probably be better of contacting the original people that done the work in that case at wich point they told me that the original company will not answer the phone to them any more lol

I found the customers who would make contact with me while working at their neighbors property the most annoying. Seems since I was already working on site could I please give a quote for a job. The customer, I would agree on a price and time for said work and when I show up the next day or whenever agree to the work was either being done by someone else like the home owner, or another company or best yet already done!!!!.

When I would ask the customer what was going on or had happen, the customer would have as many excuses as Carter's little pills. Grrrrr!. Thank God I don't need that non sence

any more.

easy-lift guy